Here’s the summary of what we discussed:
- We thanked and appointed new board members. (You can see the complete board members list here.)
- We discussed the first Movie Night- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, scheduled for Friday, September 23rd.
- We discussed the need for volunteers to sit at the Crown Point table at Beachfest, scheduled for Saturday, October 1st, from 11am to 6pm. We approved funds for a free t-shirt for anyone who volunteers to sit at the table for an hour.
- We discussed the Moon Festival, scheduled for Saturday, September 17th, a community event that will be held at the CPJMA campus.
- We discussed Red Ribbon Week, the week of October 24,th and approved expenses for an amazing assembly put on by Mad Science for all students at CPJMA.
- We approved expenses for Trunk or Treat, scheduled for Friday, October 28th. Entry will be free of charge for this fun event!
- We discussed our upcoming pledge drive, scheduled for November.
- 16 people attended the meeting and the entire meeting was completed in one hour. We aim to keep it to one hour each month.
To see the minutes of this meeting, click here.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here