Welcome to the 2023/24 school year! I would like to extend a personal welcome to each of you as President of the Friends of CPJMA (PTO Organization). The board members of the Friends of CPJMA (PTO Organization) are excited for the school year and the many fun events planned. We hope that you will join us by attending and volunteering throughout the year! In an effort to reduce paper we are not sending out our paper copies of the forms we typically send out at the start of the school year.
Why get involved or support Friends of CPJMA you ask? Because Friends of CPJMA supports the academic and creative enrichment of students and fosters positive relationships between our school, parents, teachers and community. The funds that are raised go towards programs and resources for the school like instruments and music programs, classroom supplies, books, art, gardening, science programs, physical education programs and more.
- Website: http://friendsofcpjma.com
- Facebook: “Friends of Crown Point Jr. Music Academy”
- Instagram: @focpjma
- Triton Times Newsletter: is sent out via email the first week of each month. If you would like to sign up for the newsletter please visit https://friendsofcpjma.com/contact/pto-newsletter-sign-up/
- Board Meetings: The Friends of CPJMA board members meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 4:30pm online via Zoom. Anyone is welcome to attend to observe. Due to timing we follow an agenda created by the President. If interested in joining please email email@example.com so you can be added to the zoom meeting.
The following forms and documents can be found on our PTO Site https://friendsofcpjma.com/. If you are unable to submit these forms via the internet please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange to get paper copies to you.
- Volunteer Interest Form
- 2 Hour pledge
- Birthday Gram
- Mixer & Auction Questionnaire
- 2023/24 PTO Calendar
We are looking forward to an incredible school year!
PTO President 2022-Current
All Violin Groups – End of the Year Concert
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 @ 8:30 am – 9:05 am
- Location: CPJMA Auditorium
- Attire: combination of either all black, white, black & white; students may also wear a CPJMA school shirt as another option
IMPORTANT – Students who have borrowed school instruments will be returning them after the performance to Ms. Li with a check out list so the instruments may be cleaned and prepped for next year! Thank you very much!